Friday 7 May 2010

Main Task - Question Six.

6. at have you learnt about technologies in the process of constructing this product?
















I used the red eye tool on my front cover in photoshop, to make the eyes look more nartural and not red.















The right eye is the end result and the left eye is what the orginally picture looked like















I have to transform the image on my front cover using photoshop becuase the was a metal door in the picture so i make the picture closer the person on the main image so that the door isnt no longer showing.












This is what the picture was like after it was transformed.













I also created lots of text boxes for my front cover using photoshop, this is one example of the text I used on my front cover. The title.











Once i have created the title i clicked on the layer which the text was on, i then clicked on blending options so the title would stand out over the other writing on the front cover. I moved the arrows untill I was happy with the way the writing looked.


I then used the shape tool for my front cover to create a cirlce which had text in. This cirlce was to highlight a give away in the magazine. I made this cirlce by using the shape tool and the pickin which shape I would like the use.

No comments:

Post a Comment